Muku Mania: a documentation of the progress of my BFA senior thesis project at PNCA

For my senior thesis at The Pacific Northwest College of Art, I will be exploring the theme of narrative through the creation of a line of products. By placing a quirky and lovable character into context and providing an array of applications, each item will appeal to my target audience through light-hearted and innovative design.


Friday, March 18, 2011

Geo Crystal Shirt Design


Here is my newest shirt design. These will be printed in either black or dark blue ink on hand dyed robins-egg blue gradient 100% cotton t-shirts! The text reads, "Muku inherited his power from a magical ice crystal found on Mt. Kruos". Which is a small excerpt of the Muku Tale. (Click on images to enlarge). What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Snazzy! Nice line work -- it "reads" well at a distance.

    Does it come in XXL?

    ReplyDelete