Muku Mania: a documentation of the progress of my BFA senior thesis project at PNCA

For my senior thesis at The Pacific Northwest College of Art, I will be exploring the theme of narrative through the creation of a line of products. By placing a quirky and lovable character into context and providing an array of applications, each item will appeal to my target audience through light-hearted and innovative design.


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Muku 3-D Mock ups!



I bought some Sculpy and made a little Muku The Cyclops Owl! I also made one out of a wax and clay mixture that I will be using to create the mold for the chocolate pops! The sculpy one is pretty cute, but the wax one needs some work. Sculpy is a lot easier to sculpt... hence the name :) These will give you an idea of what the installation may look like in the final presentation.

2 comments:

  1. Your vision is coming to life! Nice work! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can' t wait for the real resin figures! It's taking forever to get an estimate from the sources that have been communicating with, but I'm sure one of them will pull through soon!

    ReplyDelete