Muku Mania: a documentation of the progress of my BFA senior thesis project at PNCA

For my senior thesis at The Pacific Northwest College of Art, I will be exploring the theme of narrative through the creation of a line of products. By placing a quirky and lovable character into context and providing an array of applications, each item will appeal to my target audience through light-hearted and innovative design.


Thursday, February 10, 2011

GHOST GIFT: A grab bag of secret tiny treasures








Through the magical ways of the interwebs, I have made some adorable swag! In each Ghost Gift (grab bag) includes a book mark, a sticker, and a temporary tattoo! Each bag is different, since there are several different stickers, two different bookmarks and two different temp. tats! Each design is based around the imagery of my made up world, Krystallos Island (Where Muku the cyclops owl resides!)
I have been giving these out as gifts for those who I feel I owe a gift to, and I also plan on pitching them to local shops in Portland as well as selling them on my Etsy shop that I will be posting very soon! I'm thinking they will be about $4 each.
(CLICK PICS TO ENLARGE)

3 comments: