Muku Mania: a documentation of the progress of my BFA senior thesis project at PNCA

For my senior thesis at The Pacific Northwest College of Art, I will be exploring the theme of narrative through the creation of a line of products. By placing a quirky and lovable character into context and providing an array of applications, each item will appeal to my target audience through light-hearted and innovative design.


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I did my first Window Painting!




This Holiday Window painting was done this December, right after school got out, before Christmas. I painted it in Tempura, after drawing on the window with window marker. It is located on the side window of The Black Rooster Cafe (424 SW 10th ave, right next to Tender Loving Empire). Come have a cup of Stumptown Coffee and check it out before it's wiped away. Hopefully I will be doing more window paintings at the location in the near future! It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot too!

3 comments: